To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Microsoft Outlook 2003
1. Click the Tools menu and select E-mail Accounts.....
2. Click Add a new e-mail account and then click Next.
3. Select POP3 or IMAP and click Next.
4. Fill in the following fields:
- Enter Your Name as you want it to appear.
- Enter your full email address username@(your domain) in the Email address: field.
- Enter your full email address as the login user name in the Account Name: field.
- Enter your email password in the Password field.
- Enter mail.(your domain) in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP) server: field.
- Enter mail.(your domain) in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field.
5. Perform the following steps:
- Click on More Settings...
- Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication.
- Make sure Use same settings as my incoming mail server is also checked.
- Click on OK
6. Click the Test Account Settings button and you should see all items with green check marks. Click Close to close the test window.
7. Click Next to save your settings.
8. Congratulations. You have finished the setup of your email account. Click Finish to close the Setup Wizard.